Explore A Career In Alumni Relations In This Discussion With Tracey Pavlishin, Director Alumni Engagement @A.T. Kearney
Tracey Pavlishin, Director of Global Internal Communications and Alumni Engagement at A.T. Kearney, shares a detailed account of working in Alumni Relations. Tracey has over 10 years of experience in this space. She has an MBA from Chicago Booth School of Business.
Check out the podcast below to listen to our full discussion.
Some of the areas that Tracey touches upon include:
1. What got Tracey interested in working in Alumni Relations
2. Examples of projects Tracey works on
3. How someone in Alumni Relations defines success
4. Why organizations invest in Alumni Relations
5. The kind of exit paths Alumni Relations opens up
6. Interesting and not-so-interesting aspects of the job
7. Resources for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Tracey or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover .