How I Started SHEROES And Grew It To >1M Members, Sairee Chahal, Founder & CEO @sheroes.in
Sairee Chahal, Founder & CEO of sheroes.in, an India based careers destination for women with >1M members, shares her journey, how she started Sheroes, the decisions she took and her approach towards life and career overall.
Nominated for the Editor’s choice for L’oreal Femina Women’s Award, she is also a Cartier Women’s Award Initiative for 2012 alumni, a TED speaker, Business Today, Most Powerful Women in Indian Business 2012 and has been featured on shows like Young Turks, Pioneering Spirit and What Women Want.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. Sairee's childhood and beginnings
2. Her voracious appetite for reading
3. Her first foray into startups - Newslink, a company that provided local news to ships
4. How she started Fleximoms, which later inspired Sheroes
5. Qualities that have led to her success
6. Her realization that she could have been even more ambitious
7. Advice for overall career greatness!
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Sairee or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover