Political Campaign Management - Discussion with Malcolm Phelan, Campaign Manager for Miller, Michael Montano
Malcolm Phelan, ex-consultant and techie, having worked at BCG, Dropbox and Webflow, and now twice Campaign Manager (currently managing the campaign for Miller for Georgia), talks about what it is like to work as a Political Campaign Manager.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the things that Malcolm touches upon in this episode include:
1. What is campaign management
2. Elements of a political campaign
3. Skills you develop when working as a campaign manager
4. Resources for those who are interested in trying this out
5. How running a campaign is similar to managing a startup or a business
6. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
7. How to apply
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Malcolm or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover