Share What You Make with Neetal Parekh, Founder @Innov8social, Author of "51 Questions on Social Entrepreneurship", Speaker
This is an in-betweenisode (term borrowed from the Tim Ferriss show), where we share how sharing your work, passion, interests, opinions and thoughts with people around you can slowly open up doors and opportunities for you, and help you build your tribe.
Our guest on this episode is Neetal Parekh, Founder @Innov8social, Author of the book "51 Questions on Social Entrepreneurship", and a regular speaker at various Social Impact focused events. She started with a blog on social impact, and today gets routinely invited to speak at events and conferences, including at places such as Stanford Law School, Santa Clara University Law School, The Good Radio Network, etc.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. How and why Neetal started her blog
2. What stops people from sharing their work and interests, and how to get around this fear
3. The kind of opportunities that opened up for Neetal once she started putting her work out there
4. Importance of showing up and raising your hand
5. Your personal brand vs your project's brand
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Neetal or for us, you can email us at or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover