Explore a Career in Product Design - Discussion with Lindsay Norman, Product Designer @Pinterest, LinkedIn
Lindsay Norman, Product Designer with Pinterest and previously with LinkedIn, describes in detail what working as a Product Designer in Software entails. She shares a number of examples from her work at LinkedIn and Pinterest, making this a super helpful discussion for anyone interested in a career in Product Design.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is the job of a Product Designer
2. Sample projects from LinkedIn and Pinterest - what kind of questions would a Designer look to answer
3. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
4. Importance of mentors to guide you
5. What makes this job tough
6. Importance of empathy to be a great designer
7. Tips and resources for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Lindsay or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover