Explore a Career in Corporate Litigation - Discussion with Andrew McCoomb, Litigation Lawyer with Norton Rose Fulbright
Andrew McCoomb, Litigation Lawyer with Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, gives a great in-depth account of what working as a lawyer entails. This is a great listen for anyone interested in exploring a career in law.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the discussion with Andrew!
Some things that Andrew talks about:
1. How Andrew's interest in debating contributed to his decision to get into Law
2. What someone in Corporate Litigation does
3. Andrew walks us through a typical case, from beginning to end
4. What it's like to argue your case in court
5. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
6. Advice for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!! If you have any questions for Andrew or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover