Explore a Career in Growth in Tech - Discussion with Shoji Ueki, Head of Growth @OrderAhead
Shoji Ueki, Head of Growth & Sales at OrderAhead, describes what working in Growth in Tech entails. Having worked as Director of User Growth at another Silicon Valley based company, Kiwi Inc., and now heading Growth at OrderAhead, Shoji shares a number of great examples and stories that illustrate this job very well.
Some of the areas that we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What someone in Growth works on
2. Thought process that someone in Growth might use to devise various Growth Strategies
3. Examples of growth campaigns that Shoji worked on - what worked, and what didn't
4. How OrderAhead tacked the 2-sided market problem
5. Building a "Growth Loop"
6. Why someone in Growth has to be very comfortable with experimentation
7. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
8. How interested candidates can stand out when applying
9. Useful resources to learn more about this job
If you have any questions for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator