Manufacturing Serendipity with James Eder, Founder @The Beans Group and Causr
James Eder, Founder of The Beans Group, a UK based media company, shares his journey and his take on what he has done that he thinks has enabled him to see the success that he has seen today.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. How James started Student Beans
2. Importance of getting over the fear of failure and rejection
3. Importance of putting yourself out there
4. Not being afraid to ask for help
5. Many many anecdotes and stories that show how James has been able to "manufacture serendipity" in his life
6. Cold calling and following up
7. Book recommendations
8. James's latest project Causr, an app that seeks to connect professionals on the go -itunes.apple.com/us/app/causr/id1129819484?mt=8
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for James or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover