Explore A Career In Development Finance with Mariyam Zhumadil, Associate Investment Officer @IFC
Mariyam Zhumadil, Associate Investment Officer at International Finance Corporation or the IFC, describes in detail what it is like to work in the field of Development Finance.
Mariyam has a Masters in Accounting from Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, and MBA from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Check out the podcast below to listen to our full discussion.
Some of the areas that Mariyam touches upon in this episode include:
1. What is Development Finance
2. Difference between Impact Investing and Development Finance
3. Example of projects that you might work on in Development Finance
4. Sample backgrounds for candidates who end up in this space
5. Interesting and Challenging aspects of the job
6. Recruiting tips
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Mariyam or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover .