Explore a Career in Healthcare Partnerships - Discussion with Amy Chiu working on Partnerships for AI based Healthcare @IBM Watson Health
Amy Chiu, Partnerships Development Manager for IBM Watson Health, describes her role in detail. Prior to joining IBM, Amy Chiu was in Strategy & Operations at Sutter Health. She has a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Yale University and MBA, Healthcare Management from The Wharton School.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What does a Partnership development manager do?
2. How her role is different compared to a Partnership Manager for a mature product, and has components of Business Development, Product Management and Project Management.
3. Elements of a typical project she works on
4. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
5. What kind of person would enjoy this role
6. Advice and resources for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Amy or for us, you can email us at [email protected] or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover