Exploring a Career in Science - Discussion with Clara Nellist, Particle Physicist at CERN
Clara Nellist, Particle Physict at CERN (The European Organization for Nuclear Research), shares a broad overview of what it's like working in the field of science.
Some of the areas that Clara touches upon include:
1. Types of projects she works on
2. Defining characteristics of a career in science
3. How there's a lot of failure and need for persistence
4. Resources to learn more about the latest in the field
5. How Clara got interested in Science
Check out the podcast below to listen to the full discussion.
If you have any questions for Clara or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover