Explore a career in Customer Success Management in Tech - Discussion with Nereyda Esparza, Customer Success Manager @Amazon
Nereyda Esparza, Customer Success Manager at Amazon (Amazon Business), shares her insights on what working as a Customer Success Manager is like. CSM is a relatively new but up and coming function, found in a lot of tech companies today.
Nereyda has a BA in Latin American Studies from Smith College, and M.Phil from University of Oxford.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion.
Some of the areas that Nereyda touches upon in this episode include:
1. Nereyda's background and career path
2. What is customer success management
3. Difference between customer success management and account management
4. How customer success is a relatively new role in tech
6. Example of a project Nereyda worked on as a CSM, and examples of activities Nereyda undertook on the project
7. Skills you need to do well in this function
8. Advice for interested candidates and recommended resources
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Nereyda or for us, you can email us at or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover