Explore a Career in Public Relations - Discussion with Michelle Taylerson, Senior PR Manager @Amazon
Michelle Taylerson, Senior PR Manager at Amazon, shares her thoughts on working in Public Relations. With more than 15 years of experience in PR, Michelle shares a number of great stories and insights from here career so far in this episode.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What the job of a PR manager entails
2. Examples of projects that a PR manager works on
3. What a crisis situation might look like for someone in PR
4. Difference between working at a PR agency vs being in the PR deptt of a large company
5. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
6. Importance of relationships in PR
7. Helpful resources for candidates interested in working in PR
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Michelle or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover