Some Books & Podcasts To Check Out In 2017 - Discussion with Vishal Srivastav, Product Manager @Amazon
In this holiday episode, Vishal Srivastav, currently a Product Manager at Amazon, and who was also the very first guest on LED (Episode 1 on Product Marketing Management), shares his suggestions on books and podcasts for you to check out in the coming year. Vishal shares some great suggestions, from biographies, to personal growth, to physics and books in a number of other genres.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some (not all!) of the books, podcasts and other resources recommended by Vishal in this episode include:
1. Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard P. Feynman
2. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
3. The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way by Amanda Ripley
4. Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business by Neil Postman
5. My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
6. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
1. The Axe Files with David Axelrod
If you have any questions for Jim or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover