Explore a Career in Real Estate Development - Discussion with Morgan C.B. Miles, Senior Development Manager, The Wharf at PN Hoffman
Team Learn Educate Discover met up with Morgan Miles, Senior Development Manager at PN Hoffman who is currently working on The Wharf, one of the largest mixed use development projects on the East Coast, where she describes in detail the job of someone in Real Estate Development.
Check out the discussion below!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is Real Estate Development
2. Key stages in a typical Real Estate Development project
3. Impact of working on a big and important project on your career
4. The kind of issues someone in this space needs to work on
5. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
6. How to recruit for a job in real estate
7. Useful resources for interested candidates
EDIT: PN Hoffman has been working on The Wharf for 10 yrs, not 11.
Thank you for listening!! If you have any questions for Morgan or for us, you can email us at or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover