Starting a Brick and Mortar Retail Business - Discussion with Doris Huang, Founder @Fete New York
Doris Huang, Founder & CEO at Fete New York, talks about how her journey to starting Fete New York - a food court she plans on launching soon in New York.
Prior to starting Fete, Doris was a Senior Manager at Godiva Chocolatier. She has a Bachelor of Arts, Government from Harvard University, MSc in Latin American Studies from University of Oxford, and MBA from The Wharton School.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. How Doris got the idea for Fete New York
2. Validating her idea - how Doris gathered data by observing people in coffee shops!
3. How Doris is cold calling people - what's worked and what's not worked
4. Being a solo founder and the importance of a support group
5. How she got funded
6. Challenges of starting a brick and mortar business vs something online
7. Advice for entrepreneurs
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Doris or for us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover