Explore a Career in Startup Journalism In India - Discussion with Aparna Ghosh , Senior Correspondent @YourStory Media
Aparna Ghosh, Senior Correspondent with Yourstory Media in India, talks about what is it like to work as a Startup Journalist in India. One of the first few startup reporters in India, Aparna shares some great insights into this fast growing space in India.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Part 1 of the discussion
Part 2 of the discussion
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is startup journalism
2. How does startup journalism differ from other forms of journalism
3. How journalists find startups to write about
4. Financial aspects of working as a journalist
5. Dealing with the pressure of being the "first to break a story"
6. Day to day life of a startup journalist
7. Tips for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Aparna or for us, you can email us at [email protected] or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover