Startup Recruiting For MBAs - Discussion with Nimit Maru, Co-Founder @Fullstack Academy (backed by Y Combinator)
Nimit Maru, Co-Founder of Fullstack Academy, shares his thoughts on startup recruiting for MBAs. Fullstack Academy is a Y Combinator backed startup that offers a top ranked coding bootcamp in the US.
Nimit has a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and MBA from The Wharton School.
Check out the podcast below to listen to the complete discussion!
Some of the areas that Nimit touches upon in this episode include:
1. How to figure out the ideal startup size for yourself
2. Which roles can be a good fit for MBAs
3. How to sell a startup on the value you bring in.
4. Startups value doers. That it's important to show them you are good, not just tell them
5. How to get to know people in the startup ecosystem
6. How to find good companies
7. Compensation range you can expect
You can find current job openings at Fullstack at https://www.fullstackacademy.com/careers and email Nimit directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for listening!!
If you have any questions for Nimit or for us, you can email us at email@example.com or tweet at us @led_curator or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/learneducatediscover